OK, I'm back after all!! YAY! They are going to give me time to do it now!!
Zac and Tyler's first look up close at all the gifts --
Sweet baby!
Baby with momma (we had two cameras going this morning...)
Tyler and his Word World Legos -- he's loving it!
Harley got legos too
Robert got a couple of flying things (and shoes, a watch, a pen light and a few other things) but this is his favorite
And this is his second favorite -
Kelly is so beautiful...especially when she smiles
Nick was pretty mad...we didn't get him 'nuthun' for Christmas this year...
OK I tried to pick just one or two pics of each child with their favorite toy..but here are a few more...I'll make another post with the stockings (which we did AFTER gifts...and our Annual Silly String event!)
Playdough was a big hit with Tyler and Harley...they got 3 sets between the two of them - they can make shapes, pizza or ice cream now :)
Tyler enjoyed the books too
Andrew is a goof ball and will wrap ANYTHING!! Here he's wrapped up a Ziplock vacuum sealer as a family gift...
OK, that's all for now...going to play with the kids' toys...er...I mean the kids for a while and will be back to put up more pics...just stockings and stuff though...

No comments:
Post a Comment