Sunday, June 27, 2010

So many words, so little time!

I have so many things I really need to start keeping up with here...BUT once again, I am exhausted.

It's a good thing I've not been updating here...means I've been keeping busy with life in general right?

I can't believe there's only six weeks til school starts back up! I'll have Robert at home, but Kelly, Harley and Tyler all have to get registered and school bus schedules figured out. It's looking like Zachary will probably start preschool in January (after he turns 3) and hopefully that will bring him up to level on his speech (it will be an early intervention program).

Things are more routine than exciting right now, but that's ok...as long as we're staying busy I'm happy!

We've been working hard on the house and yard. We have grass in both the front and back yard...it's been a LOT of work, but well worth it. I removed 3 bushes this weekend from our backyard...didn't realize how much it would work out my shoulders LOL.

We're back to routine again tomorrow...Harley to camp, off to a park and errands and appointments and then back home for a couple of hours before we head off to get Harley again. This week he gets to go river rafting!! Lucky stiff!! If you've been reading my blog any length of time, you remember how worried I was...I wasn't even going to send him the first year...but now, I look forward to hearing the stories from the staff about how he reacted.

No comments: