Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy busy day!!

Today's gearing up to be a busy day....

Harley goes back to school...I gotta take the teens to the high school to clean out their lockers before they start demolition on the "old" school...when they go back to school on Wednesday, they will go to the new school....I'm gonna take some pics of them in the old school too -- if they let me in that is...they may only allow students in....

The temp tags on my van expire today -- so I gotta get plates but at least DMV around here isn't as crowded as Denver. I can usually walk in and be served immediately rather than having to wait hours and hours on end!

I'd really like to get a little more painting done. Got the kitchen done the rest of the way yesterday (had to take down the safety net and paint the bannisters). I'd really like to see the dining room done today. Then I'm thinking I'll work the hallway and move to the living room from there...I'm hoping sometime this summer I can remove these nasty popcorn ceilings but for now, just doing the walls will make me happy.

Oh I still have to do Andrew's paperwork before noon too...I just can't sit there and fill in bubbles first thing in the morning...Stupid bubble sheets!! Of course I have to do my own paperwork too and get on Harley's school about getting me that IEP. Then I think I'm gonna call ARC in...and call an adendum meeting....I am so upset over this IEP meeting and all the stuff they left out!! And all the double talk too!

Then we still have to pick up Harley from therapy this afternoon too...at least the weather's supposed to be nice...

No comments: