Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I bet I know why you're here...

If you're a chart stalker I'm sure you're visiting for test results? I have none to share right now...Yeah, I think my chart's looking pretty good too, BUT I am not going to let that get my hopes up...in fact it will probably end up meaning the opposite of what it's looking like :)

BUT Harley did make a prediction yesterday while we were at the lab waiting for his blood draw.

AND if no bfp and AF arrives on time, I should be testing in time for my birthday, but I was seriously considering taking next month off if no bfp this time so maybe that's just what I need (you know how SICK I am of people telling me to quit trying and it would happen?) Chances are if it did happen next month it wouldn't stick since I wouldn't be temping, which means I wouldn't be doing the progesterone...I hate to mess up my cycle by stopping that suddenly though so I'm not sure yet what I am going to do.

Since I actually managed to have OPKs left over from this cycle though, I'll probably end up with a bfp right? LOL I'm not holding my breath!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I was on a break when Rose decided to venture into our lives....I was 10 weeks before I realised ,Yes 10 weeks thats was after 6 other kids you would figure I would known....
Sam (tolonfamily)