Wednesday, November 19, 2008

huh?

Andrew tells me this morning he had a dream last night that we would be having twins or triplets...This man never dreams...I finally admitted to him that although I have always dreamed of having twins, the last few days have opened my eyes and I just don't know if I could keep up with multiples...He laughs and says well, dreams don't come true...but this dream sure was real.

I said you know if I was in my 20s it wouldn't be so bad, but now that I'm nearing 40...whew I just don't know how I would keep up...He, being the wonderful man he is says he would build an addition over the garage and a free standing playroom in the backyard and he would make it happen and I would enjoy it...

I am hoping for just one healthy little baby by this time next year...stay tuned in the next 3 weeks to see if I get that sticky bfp!?

2 comments:

Haley said...

Well, it's almost like you have twins now Tracy with Tyler and Zachary. I feel like my last two might has well have been twins. We do have an increased change the older we get! lol.

~nancy & chris~ said...

LOL that would be cool. My dream usually come true. I would think if your DH never dreams and then has a very realistic dream that it could mean something. Also as you get older and if you have previous children your chances increase. :) Maybe you where right you are not meant to be mom of 6, but mom of 7 or 8. Good Luck this month.