Friday, April 25, 2008

Stupid nurse!

So I ended up emailing my dr's office...A nurse called back that didn't even BOTHER to read the notes from yesterday!! It just really pissed me off...I would've much rather had NO ONE AT ALL call me! She just kept referring me to the ER...not gonna happen, I don't care -- even if I'm bleeding to death I WILL NOT go to ER...last time I just sat on a gurney in the hallway for six hours while I passed the baby and they charged me $3000 for it! I'd rather sit at home and let the same thing happen...

I ended up telling her that the Dr already did an u/s and that it's not ectopic. I told her I have been taking Tylenol with no relief...she says "Oh Tylenol is safe" and suggests I just take more...Then she says 'well you just had labs done yesterday'...Noooo...I had labs done two days ago!! Geeze, if you're not gonna do your job and read up on the chart before you return the call, why bother calling??? She was of no help at all...

Sorry, rant over...



No comments: