Friday, April 25, 2008

This is absolute torture!

So I don't know what's going on...Maybe I should call the OB and at least see if he'll order labs so I can see if my numbers are going down? At least then I would know what to expect? I would stop second guessing everything that's going on. I started charting my temps again today so I could see if it was dropping...at least that would prepare me? Temp's still up...CP is high, firm, closed...Grasping at straws looking for signs? IDK...

Are chills a sign of miscarriage? I can't seem to get warm. I'm in bed under the blankets with the space heater blasting on high and still can't warm up!

I am just exhausted too...now whether that is from pregnancy, stress, depression or just the fact that Harley's been extra difficult? IDK??

My belly hurts too...is it cramping b/c it's making room for a growing baby? or is it cramping b/c it's trying to expel ... (I'm sorry I can't finish this sentence). I've been trying to 'time' the cramping/pain but there seems to be no pattern.
Actually, it's more than cramping...it's like a pinching pain...Tylenol is doing nothing for it...

I'm having awful heartburn, even from drinking water...so again, pregnancy symptom, stress symptom?

I'm still having to pee a lot...but SCARED to go to the bathroom. I've made far too many trips already to see if the wetness I'm feeling is blood :( --I've even cut back on my fluid intake so that I wouldn't have to go as much...but that's not working either...still have to go about every 2 hours...

I'm dizzy...again could be a pregnancy symptom, could be a stress symptom - I checked my bp and it's fine...

I'm hungry all the time and nothing sounds good...same questions...

My back hurts...this is one thing I remember most from my miscarriage in Dec 06.

I'm having hip pain...is this from the hormones relaxing my joints (already?) or...

All this uncertainty is making my heart hurt!!

No comments: