Thursday, April 24, 2008

Playing the numbers game...Wanna join in?

Yes, it's early but I can't sleep. I'm so apprehensive about the ultrasound today.
So I thought I would share this with you all!

The HCG calculator at OB Focus is showing my levels are now doubling every 96 hours which is typical for 6-7 weeks.

The BabyMed hcg Calculator shows it's still in the higher than typical range for 23-25 dpo.

If you want to go and play with my numbers like I have here's the info:
4/23/08 (25dpo) 5304
4/21/08 (23dpo) 3751

I have some non-pregnancy things to blog about too...I think I'll wait a couple of more hours though to let m'ladies catch up with what's going on with the pregnancy.

Sorry, still staying in lurkdom on the boards till I get the results of this ultrasound this afternoon.

No comments: