Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mixed Emotions..Still confused!?

My betas from this morning? 5304...still not doubling but increasing more now than before. Ultrasound is tomorrow. Amy (my nurse) was asking how I was feeling and was concerned that it is an ectopic pregnancy b/c of my symptoms. She said it's not necessarily that, so we are more so checking to make sure the pregnancy is in the uterus tomorrow than anything. They are not so sure we are going to see a heartbeat if it is in the uterus though, so we will do another ultrasound on the 30th as planned unless something shows that it's not necessary. Truthfully, I am happy that my numbers are still going up and going higher than before (1400+ rise this time!!). At least I'm feeling a little more hopeful than this morning...Now if I can just get over the thought that every little cramp, twinge, pinch I'm feeling is my tube about to burst I'll be good...and if only this shoulder would stop hurting!! OK, I think the fact that I actually got nearly 5 hours of sleep over the past 24 hours is helping too...so I think I may try to get some sleep again tonight.

Watch for an update after 3pm my time tomorrow. I should be home from my u/s and know more than...At least I will be happy if it is in the uterus and measuring anywhere between 5 and 7 weeks...

No comments: