Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A taste of Winter Break....

Here's a taste of winter break at our house. Each time you spoke to Harley about anything you would get a reaction like this. I am SOOOOO happy to have him start getting back into routine...I cut this video down so that it's only about 2 minutes long but this 'episode' (because I asked him to go to bed or at least to his room and watch a movie!) is actually a 20 minute episode. 
 
 
After you've watched it, magnify it (the fact that I am going on about 3 hours of sleep a day, have a newborn and a toddler plus two teens, a cold coming on (as you can tell by the sound of my voice) and the fact that this was about 10:30 PM, then multiply it by, oh I don't know...about 100 times -- that was what a day was like...
 
Oh did you catch the end of it, where you could hear in my voice that I was losing my patience! - you'll have to excuse the 'monotone' in my voice, that's the way you have to speak to Harley to not have as many behaviors.

Sorry, I accidentally uploaded part one..This is 2 minutes long too...

THIS is the part I intended to upload (part two of the same 'scenario'...

No comments: