Saturday, January 12, 2008

PPD Sucks!

How could I possibly be suffering from PPD? Two straight days of crying...I have a beautiful one month old, a wonderfully active toddler and Harley in my life as well as the Robert and Kelly...I am so frustrated with my DH right now...I don't want to give up on the thought of having more kids, but he's afraid of 'what will other people think'...WTF? What does it matter? He keeps giving me mixed signals! I sure wish I had never learned anything from FF b/c now I'm just more frustrated! I broke the news to DH that I will no longer be sleeping with him till this frustration is over..I just go to bed so hopeful that he'll be interested in dtd sometime ... but...then I wake up frustrated and he just doesn't understand...Hell I don't even think I understand!!

Well, baby's crying (it's his time for mommy to wear him) and Tyler and Harley need their breakfast...

I doubt anyone's reading this but it sure feels good to feel like I have a friend somewhere in the world...I'm feeling so alone in all this right now...It sucks when you feel like your only BFF is the computer! I've never wanted the support of my mom before...Why do I want it now? Especially knowing she's been gone for over 8 years now...Well, thanks blogger for being there and letting me vent....

1 comment:

Stormy said...

Hey Tracy! I'm sorry you've been feeling blue. The issue's with DH not wanting to DTD makes it even harder. *HUGS* sweetie and you know that you are loved!!!

~Nikki BBC