Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Organized Chaos

Well, someone recently asked me to describe in as few of words as possible what I would sum up my life as. Well, with my 5th baby turning a week old, I finally came up with an answer....My life is best described as organized chaos. Funny thing is I can't remember who it was that asked me that nor can I remember what my answer was those few weeks ago...

When I mentioned it to Andrew he said I couldn't say that because the two words together create an oxymoron...I can see people thinking that...But my life as the 'head of the household' for seven people really is chaotic but I manage to keep it as organized as possible.

Now as you read the following (and any forthcoming) posts, please keep in mind that I am in no way complaining...I get good laughs going back on this stuff in my mind, sometimes I just need to vent it all out. I am thankful to have these experiences so that I can learn more...I am such a learning freak...Always wanting to know more about everything!

So what do you think am I right or is Andrew right? Is there such a thing as organized chaos??? I think that's what my new nickname's gonna be when I decided to grow up one more step. Right now I am just enjoying my little baby being only a week old and letting me sit and snuggle with him!!

No comments: