Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh I left out....

When I returned from the hospital my house was TRASHED!! M. had decided that everything she touched while here had to go on the kitchen table. It took me two days to unload everything and put it where it belongs....

Then to top it off, she decided to rearrange my kitchen cabinets...She said "it makes more sense the way I have them set up"...Now wonder she has problems with Harley.

She went through the stuff in the garage and rehung some of the decorations we had taken down because Tyler was getting to them and ripping them apart...So basically she took the liberty of decorating my house for me...

Then I go to use the stove....she broke the temp knob off on the oven now I can't set the temp accurately...I've already burned a couple of packages of cinnamon rolls...*sigh*

AND

She managed to do something to the dishwasher and now it doesn't get water to it. I've tried everything and even had Andrew look at it....Now I'm back to handwashing dishes again...I could strangle the woman!!

Then she takes off with the car (our payment to her...She gets to keep the car for a week for 15 hours of babysitting -- although we had planned on her staying here for 2 days)...I told her we needed the car back by Friday because we had to be in different places at the same time....Friday morning she calls and says she'll be here by 10...10:30 she calls and says that she lost the key and can't find it!! UGGGHHH! Of course, our spare key here is missing - it was hanging up when we left to go to the hospital....Ends up she had put the key 'away' so that people couldn't see it hanging on the key rack in the kitchen (you can't see the kitchen from outside so I don't know why she thought it was a theft hazard!!) so that put me over 2 hours behind and my appointment had to be rescheduled!! Of course, she calls Monday to tell me she finally found the key....Was it manipulation on her part? Did she want to keep the car an extra day or two and that's why the key was convieniently lost? I swear.....

OK, so that's what else I've been dealing with in addition to Harley and bringing home Zac....

No comments: