Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wow, look at it melt off!!

I was shocked when I finally got the courage to put new batteries in the scale. I stepped on it and much to my pleasant surprise I've lost 20 pounds since my last prenatal appt!! Whooo Hoooo! Only six more pounds and I'll be at my pre pregnancy weight!! Then I'll have about 30 more pounds to lose since I was overweight by at least that much when I got pregnant last year...However, I did manage to put on my pre-pregnancy clothes today...I just didn't like the way the maternity clothes were hanging on me...It sure feels good...I hope the weight continues to melt off -- I haven't really been working on it but having 5 kids and having to deal with Tyler and Harley (mainly) sure keeps me on the run...Add to that all the other running I have to do and keeping up the house....I am up and about doing something all day and night long...Gone back to my old schedule of being up at 5 am and going down at midnight...And still not getting a full 5 hours of sleep in...I hope this ends up being like when Kelly was born...I got down to a nice small size (I'll never get back to that size again!) without any exercising efforts on my part by the time she was 2 months old...I can dream right?

No comments: