Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And still more to catch up on

BUT!! I'm tired and need to try to get some sleep. I have so many more things I want to blog about....

Important dates: If baby Zac isn't here by the 14th ... I finally have an INDUCTION DATE! That's right December 14th, but I'm really hoping I won't need to keep that appointment and instead it will be Zac's 1 week (or 10 day) appointment!

Dec 5th (tomorrow): Sadly this is the date of the anniversary of my first miscarriage. I am kind of afraid that Zac will decide to make his appearance on this date, but who knows, Maybe I was intended to have a baby on this date?? Maybe there's more significance to this date than I want to admit to? I guess only time will tell?

And just this past Friday Andrew and I celebrated our 11 years since we became a couple....I am so blessed to have met such a wonderful man that takes such good care of me and the kids...I couldn't have asked for a greater gift to help me through the hard times we've expereienced over the span of 11 years....

No comments: