Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hi My name is Tracy and....

it's been nearly 2 months since I last blogged....LOL

Ok, I really need to get back into it. I really want this to be a journal...who cares if no one else reads it? At least it will be there for me and the kids right?

Everyone's been sick, well taking turns being sick with a cold...in the house over the past two weeks. That's kept me pretty busy.

I was invited to be on a focus group representing the County (the largest school district in the US) for futures planning for children with special needs. I am awaiting word of my first training session.

I've also been struggling with other issues that I won't get into here. In a way, I wish my Survivor Blog was still active so I could vent some things there, but alas, it wouldn't make me feel any better to write (or type) it all out. I don't know that anything would make me feel better.

This year for Halloween, Harley was mostly Batman. As you probably know for the past three or four years, he has 'mixed' his costumes to something he likes. This year he wore a Batman bodysuit, a Davy Crocket Hat, a pair of purple cat ears and his Spy Kids glasses. Cute, it really was...and someday I will get my pics uploaded to PB or here....

Zac was a brown bear, the cutest one I ever did see...he insists he was a brown cat...OK, that's fine too. Then since Tyler refused to wear his costume Zachary also wore a leopard costume with a really long tail. He kept telling me "mom, hold my tail".

Tyler in his great hard headed way, refused to wear a costume again this year. We almost had him talked into wearing the leopard, but then he decided he didn't like it. He again this year wore the "construction worker" costume...which is simply putting on a bright orange vest. Even then he refused to put it on til it was DARK outside. Still he cashed in on the candy :D

Oh about 3 weeks ago, he ended up with staples in the back of his head. He was on a playground and slipped on the equipment, successfully bashing a hole in the back of his head. This was my first "staple" experience. I swear this will be my first child to give me a "cast" experience as well HAHAHA.

I think I will just work on uploading some pics. I really miss sharing them. I don't know that anyone here will be viewing them that hasn't already seen them on Facebook (the best place to catch me now), but I hope you enjoy them!


2 comments:

Growing Up Rutledge said...

I read! It's not just for you! I always appreciate your honesty!

Teesa69 said...

Thanks! It's nice to know I'm not just rambling to myself:D

It's gonna take me forever to get back up to date, but there is so much getting ready to go on with Harley starting high school in about 10 months that I really need to document it and I think this is the best/funnest way to do so! :D