Sunday, April 18, 2010

Prom Night Pics

For prom night, we rented a limo and each kid put in their portion of it. For dinner, we catered a dinner at Washington Park in Denver and took pics there. Unfortunately, we ran behind schedule and the picture taking happened after dark (it was supposed to be at dusk but we barely missed it!)
A smattering of pics...I have more I want to share but I need to get on the yard work while I still have daylight...

All in all it was a good night with good friends (for the kids) and lots of fun! Sure hope I can be a part of it again next year (because you KNOW Kelly will go again next year right?!)

A toast...To a great night...and that Jenna talked Robert into going! LOL
This'll probably be the last time I have them all in one place...7 of them graduate this year :(
Jeff being a goofball...All the sparkling juice was gone (no it's really not champagne or wine!)
He looks tipsy doesn't he?


Group photo at the playground
group photo at the boat house
another playground shot!
the limo - see Kelly?
Kelly and her date Jack. Sure wish she would pick HIM for her boyfriend!!
Poor Jeff had no date! :D
Another pic of Kelly and Jack
The corsage...

1 comment:

Chaotic Momma said...

Looks like they had a blast! I'm sure you're going to miss the crew not being together all at once. And Kelley and her date are so cute together(even if they aren't dating).

Have fun in the yard. I have to tend to mine later this afternoon if it doesnn't rain(please, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain). take it as easy as you can when you can.