Sunday, April 18, 2010

Busy as always...

We have been so busy trying to get things done around here...with spring on the horizon (and here some days LOL)...we are working on the house and yard again. Harley's been having issues in school...I've had to pick him up twice in the past week because of behaviors....
Then we have the legal stuff we are dealing with with the ex-husband but the end of that seems to be looming closer *(YEAY!)
We had prom this weekend...Kelly went with a friend and Robert went with Jenna...gave us last minute notice but we managed to pull it together...Pictures will be coming...they've been uploaded to FB but not yet to PB so I can upload them here...Hopefully sometime today?

Next we have Tyler's 4th birthday and Harley 13th birthday. Then we have Robert's graduation! I can't believe my first baby is already graduating from high school! I'm not sure how we are going to schedule the birthday party because the weekend I was going to plan it is Mother's Day weekend, the following weekend is graduation! I can't really do the party two weeks after their birthdays and Tyler is very excited to have a birthday party and invite his friends from school...

Well my time is up...up and running to get caught up on laundry since I slacked on it with everything else going on this week--and of course the usual catch up on paperowrk and make my list of things to do in the coming week!

No comments: