Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Other quirks from the last couple of weeks - copied from Facebook

March 2, 2010

Just learned something new about our van...an alarm goes off if you leave the turn signal on for too long (I was not driving!)

One last whine...I was never made to be a boxer..but I sure feel like I was in a prize winning fight and LOST!! I took a couple of uppercuts to the gut and I'm feeling it BAD tonight...No position is comfy...Ok Whine over...who's bringing the cheese?

lie to me if you have to..... today it WILL be easier (and less painful) to drop Harley off at school.....

March 3, 2010
Mike's here working on moving the rest of the plumbing in the laundry room so I should be able to add more pics...won't be real exciting unless you know a little about plumbing....I can't wait for my house to make sense...I might actually get excited to do laundry after this...it will be so much easier!!
PICS of remodel in progress: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=155991&id=830807419&l=9c2dba9965

I am learning men are like wine...they get better with age ♥

have to add that I LOVE having little boys...I looked out my kitchen window at 5:00 this morning and saw this construction site...and it made me smile :D

March 4, 2010
Started potty training for Zacky today...we are close...turds on the bathroom floor, next step is actually in the toilet! Bittersweet that my baby is gonna be outta diapers soon :(

Zac is cute and my champion gum chewer...for a 2 yr old...he will keep a piece of gum all day, not swallow it and then will spit it INTO THE TRASH when he's done with it...

Save me!! My daughter is driving...and thinks she is experiebced enough to speed....she says she is just a better driver than most people...hahaha...i read this to her while she was driving

Dear Winter, I'm afraid it's just not working out between us. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Love (not really), Me

March 5, 2010
*sigh* going out for some retail therapy before we have to pick up Harley....and to get makings for tonight's dinner and drinks...Here's to hoping it helps to lift some of the depression I am feeling right now...can't seem to keep the tears out of my eyes...

OK, retail therapy helped...Andrew's making dinner :D ♥ gotta love a hubby who's a better cook than momma! BBL

New discovery! Zac's teeth appeared very dirty...couldn't figure out why....he brushes 5x a day...ends up it appears to be a dead tooth...we know b/c this happened to Harley...more later.

March 6, 2010
PICTIONARY: Can YOU guess this picture?

No comments: