Monday, February 1, 2010

Updates and preparations

Court is tomorrow. I haven't mentioned (I don't think) that Robert (my ODS) also attends a special votech program where he earns college credits towards a certificate in Hotel Management and Hospitality. He has to start an intershipship week after next and I think that and community service would be too much for him to handle with his anxiety issues. We will just have to see what the City Attorney says. Thankfully my BFF called today to ask who was watching the kids...I completely spaced out having someone to watch the littles!! I guess in the back of my mind I assumed she would (what a bad BFF I am huh?)

One of Robert's friends parents owns a coffee shop (*if you've been reading a while, it's Robert C--a.k.a. - R2D2). He has asked them for a job to pay off his court fees/fines/whatever he has to pay...and then possibly do his intership there as well. He has an economics class that requires community service and/or internship as well, so maybe he could make this long term? The owner of the business is coming with us tomorrow to discuss the placement of Robert for his intership and reduce any community service hours he may have to do so that he doesn't get overwhelmed moreso than he is already feeling.

SO all in all it was a good day!! Day One DOWN! Feeling good, exhausted, but good...Made it through fairly stress free...even took some time to play outside with my boys...It was such a nice day here we didn't even need jackets!!

I put additional updates on my other blog (see right side nav bar).

So now some pics!! Yeah!!




No comments: