Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The S*it has Hit the Fan!!

And that is why I've not been here to post...Things have been so crazy trying to get things organized before surgery...let's see if I can do a quick little review of what is going on in our lives other than the upcoming surgery...

You know I'm playing attorney ... and I think I'm pretty good at it...except I had to refile my motion. Got that done and got a nasty call from my Ex's attorney. I won't go into details here but it's looking like we're gonna end up in court having a hearing...

We discovered two days ago that Kelly brought some friends home from Lake Powell this past summer-- BED BUGS!! Thankfully they are only in her room so we're in process of trying to get everything cleaned, disinfected and rewashed. We'll have to replace her mattress...she was planning on redecorating her room anyhow...hoping I can get pictures when that happens as they are planning to have a "paint war" with some friends to make splats on the walls...We'll see how it turns out!

On Monday we met with Harley's new certified behavior analyst and he said some things that raised flags, so I called ARC. Ends up they have violated MANY of Harley's educational rights and we are having a meeting tomorrow to discuss interventions, etc. Oh, on Monday Harley started back to school with an extra hour added to his day...so it seems he's making progress!!

Kelly got her permit and I'm trying to get her some driving time, but things have been so busy it's hard to fit that into the schedule....

Robert is getting ready to go to Glenwood Springs for a field trip with VoTech...he's NOT thrilled about it and copping attitudes because he'd rather "just have the money"..but that is NOT ok...

We've had a few sickies here and there around the house but I've been able to effectively disinfect the house...seemed everyone was getting over it and back to healthy...Until I woke up today with a sore throat and coughing...UGH!

I can't believe tomorrow is October 1st already! With the meeting we have going on tomorrow, I may end up doing a Flashback Friday again this week vs. a Throwback Thursday...we'll just have to see how it goes

No comments: