Sunday, July 26, 2009

A video or two for your viewing pleasure :))

Ahh, the joys of Harley!! This first one is a video of what Harley does all day/night/day/night...except he's not talking and battling too radically! He knew I had the camera on him so he's being super mellow. The beginning of the video is a little lopsided b/c I was trying to keep the camera where he couldn't see it...If you listen closely you will hear our pond / fountain too! Andrew says it's relaxing to hear the water running...It drives me crazy sometimes because it's right outside my kitchen window and I keep thinking that one of my appliances are leaking! LOL


AND here's a little tiny taste of what we deal with when we say "no Harley, we are not going to Blockbuster today"--as you watch this video please ignore the messy house...and keep in mind that he is mildly sedating and has been given all his calming agents for the day....


you'll see where he tries to kick me in the face ....

No comments: