Sunday, July 5, 2009

*duck for cover*

I've been slacking, so ahead, smack me!! LOL Things have been quite hectic the last week or so...I hope I can get back on top of it, but at this point in time, I'm trying my best to enjoy life and my children so bloggin' falls a near...well I was gonna say second but more like eigthth (8th sp?)

Already getting the paperwork to get the kids registered into school. This year I'll have Robert in two schools (with the VoTech program), Kelly in high school, Harley in middle school and Tyler in preschool! (if he gets accepted, I guess in HeadStart they give priority to four and five year olds)...Thank goodness I'll still have Zachary at home for now.

Harley had two more MJAOR seizures in the last 3 days. I'm glad we'll be going to the neuro on Tuesday. Speaking of Harley, he's off camp for this week so I'll either get a lot of pictures or a lot of stories to tell or maybe even both?

Kelly gets her braces off on the 14th and she's hoping to get before and after pics! Me too!

Robert and Kelly just got home from being with their dad for the past 24 hours. They are a little.....edgy?! But we expected that!

Tyler and Zachary didn't have as much fun as I expected with the fireworks. We saved some to do with Robert & Kelly tonight in the hopes that they will enjoy it more with Robert & Kelly here.

umm, what else? I gotta upload some pics and see if any of them turned out...Then I'll have some 4th of July pics to share...

No comments: