Thursday, April 16, 2009

I realize it's Thursday but FIRST let me tell you...

I realize it's Thursday and I owe a Throwback Thursday picture...I hope to get around to that by the end of the day today...I have so many other things to "journal" about...I'll leave the ttc crap for my other blog but there's a TON more of things other than that...

Ongoing school issues -- The school was told that they needed to reach me on the home phone instead of the cell phone...Yesterday morning they call -- on the cell phone and talk to Andrew...Now whenever they are trying to side step the issues I want addressed, they talk to Andrew. All I could hear was one side of the conversation which was him saying "ok, yeah, that sounds good, ok, yeah, I agree"...WTH!?? He should've just passed the phone on to me....Anyways he gets off the phone and tells me that the Spec Ed director is at the school now and they are holding conference calls...he was included in the conference call...I asked what all he agreed to and he was like...Oh I think you should call them back...What's the point when you've already agreed to something?


Sorry I have some things I have to get done and can't finish this right now...but I know a lot of people are coming to check for updates...so I'll just post this now and be back later to finish it in another post...Thanks for your support on this...It's been a rough few days for me and I'm going downhill fast (but still able to hold it together well enough to deal with these people...I really have no choice!)

1 comment:

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Hey Tracy- You need to get all the details...I can't believe you are going through this! I wish I was back there to help advocate for Harley!!!!!

PS- I want to be part of your other blog, can you add me??? I went to check on you, and can't get in!