Friday, April 24, 2009

Crazy Busy

Good thing too otherwise I'd have to think of that other thing on my mind :)....

I passed my skills test today! WAAAHOOO! It was strange yet refreshing to be out and about completely by myself...sure it was only about 3 hours but I actually sat and drove and even had a quick drive through lunch in that time...and was completely alone!

Harley's been home from school Thursday, Friday and Monday...Robert and Kelly have been home today. Tonight is prom...neither of the kidsa re actually going to prom but we are having a group of them come over and then we're taking them to the after prom party from midnight to 4 AM...of course, they will all sleep here because I'm not driving six kids home at 4AM!!

Tyler and Zachary - OMG have we been having fun! I have so many pics to go through to decide which ones to post here...We've made mud pies, they had a mud fight (kinda, they didn't get as messy as it sounds!), played in our personal playground in the backyard, planted seeds in the hopes that they will turn into flowers in the next couple of weeks (Tyler insisted we had to use seeds, not starter plants!)...

Zachary's learned how to go up and down the basement stairs...I've been holding him back for the sake of my sanity...we still put a gate up there, but he CAN do it up AND down...He also started with Nina-Harley's speech therapist this week so now we can keep on a routine of Thursdays being in-home therapy day here! The good news is that we had the OT do an evaluation on him and he is no longer considered "mildly delayed" in his fine and gross motor skills YIPPEEE!!! He's an outdoorsman - wanting to go outside at 6:30 in the morning...now he's not even wanting to eat unless he's in his outdoor high chair...

Well, the sun's not gonna be up much longer and the boys want to go out and play after dinner...."see" ya soon...the weather is supposed to drop to the high 50s with rain and maybe even snow this weekend so I may have time to upload those pics I mentioned! :)

No comments: