Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wow, just wow...I guess it's a vent post?

There are so many things going on around here...

Yesterday I was hoping to 'get lucky' and maybe have a shot at a bfp this month...well Andrew woke up going at both ends...Somehow this sickness that has been going around the house has hit every male in the house -- Kelly and I are the only ones who haven't gotten it. Keep your fingers crossed I don't get it...It's not like someone's gonna let ME stay in bed for 12 hours with no interuptions!

Scott came over yesterday too -- We tried to get Harley out of the house, but this time of year is so hard with all the routine changes...in five hours that Scott was here Harley spent *maybe* an hour in the same room with him. But Hey at least it gave me another sane adult (well, IDK about the sane part) to spend time with and talk to...

Kelly was a great big help all day yesterday -- helping with the children so that I could get the house disinfected...again....For the last four days I've been cleaning up some sort of body fluids from each of my boys...We've gotta be getting to the tail end of it by now right? I was on my feet from 5am to 11pm yesterday...only have one more load of linens to wash and the living room carpet to clean (oh and Harley's room too, but I'm gonna make HIM do that -- and then I can re-disinfect in there). Well come 8:00 last night Kelly left to go to Jenna's -- That's when Robert decides he will come up out of the 'dungeon' (aka: basement) and starts coping an attitude with me because I told him to quit carrying Zachary everywhere...And then turn around and tell everyone (and I've HEARD him tell people - including his dad) that he has to "help with the kids"...Robert has anger management and anxiety issues...I do NOT expect him to help with the kids...Why does he make himself out to be Cinderella to everyone? GRH!

Anyway come 11:00 last night I went to drop my achy tired body into bed and Andrew tells me I should sleep on the couch? HUH?! I was still hoping to get lucky and he was feeling better by then...I just wanted to sleep in the comfortable bed with my husband and maybe have a shot this time around...I just couldn't manage to get my body to cooperate with changing sheets and disinfecting the room at 11:00 at night though after being up and working all day long...

I understand him thinking the room was full of germs from him being in there all day long, but for crying out loud, I've been cleaning up after all these sick people all week...Shit, I probably would've gotten it then...what's wrong with exposing me to satisfy my needs and desires?? Whatever....

So I get exiled to the couch and cry my eyes out for another hour...figures Andrew would catch me crying so he decides to pull all of the linens off the bed and sleep on the floor in the living room to be "near" me...Umm, ok, I can't sleep in bed because of the germs but you're gonna come out here and pass out on the floor while I sit on the couch and cry? WTF?

Did I get the thing I wanted? No? So this morning I wake up at 4:30 all sore from sleeping on the couch...get the bedroom disinfected, get more laundry folded and another load started up...In the meantime, Andrew is still sleeping on the living room floor...up he gets and goes straight to the shower (no, not complaining there LOL)...

As he's getting ready for work he starts listing all the 'projects' he needs to do...I told him I have a personal project for him too...and he just ignores it and goes on with his list? Finally I told him that I only need five minutes (ok, maybe 10) of his time so that I can at least feel like I have a shot...I can't just quit cold turkey on this whole ttc thing!! And of course, I'm in tears because I feel like I'm just not important enough to make that list?

The dryer just buzzed at me so I guess that's my cue to get moving off this thing...I will come back after taking care of that to add a happier post! I promise!

No comments: