Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today

Today Zachary has his early intervention intake appointment. It's amazing, when I made the call six weeks ago, he was falling behind in developmental milestones...but now he crawls, furniture cruises, babbles and even tries to say some words. I don't remember (I think I updated here) but when he had his hearing test last Wednesday He PASSED!! First time in his life that he passed. He's been acting like his ears are bothering him but the ENT said that's because the tubes are detaching from his ear drum and 'may cause discomfort'. He goes back in March and it's looking like he won't need tubes again!!

Tyler's finally on the down swing of his illness...back to jumping off of the couch and kicking his little brother as he walks by him...I keep warning him--one of these days Zachary's gonna get up and pay you back for that stuff :)

I think I've done a pretty good job of keeping the house disinfected...Zachary has a touch of it, hopefully it won't get worse...Harley has the sneezes, but that may be the time of year it is for him. Andrew, Kelly, Robert and I seem to be staying healthy.

Yesterday my friend Nella got her long awaited and hard earned BFP!! Oh honey, you sooo deserve this. I hope you have a very uneventful, happy and healthy nine months! I am so excited for you! I can't even shout it loud enough

Hmm, there was something else I was going to say...Oh JULIE!! My dear friend Julie who lost her baby at 20 weeks in August (and we celebrated her bfp last week) is going in for an ultrasound today...YOU BETTER CALL ME ON THE PHONE since I won't be near the computer when you get your results!!

Ahh, and since our teen baby sitters are in school this week we had to call the backup babysitter -- better go hide the toilet paper, since she takes some as her 'payment' everytime she comes over...I gotta lock up my HPTs and OPKs too -- she's the LAST one IRL I want to know that we're ttc'ing...

No comments: