Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday...It's still Winter break

No behavior therapy today...had all the kids been with me today I would take Harley swimming myself but I can't be one on one with all three of them by myself...

So I thought OK, we'll finally do the gingerbread houses...Kelly wants to do them with us though so that's out...

Today at 11:15 the speech therapist will come...Then after Andrew's lunch visit we will once again, try to get Harley's blood drawn to see if he has Prader-Willi

So far as my 2ww...I'm tired of getting myself excited for nothing..Can't even say I am having symptoms...anything that could be an early pregnancy symptom could also be a side effect of the progesterone. Bummin' ... I have no feeling one way or the other at this point -- which is really strange...maybe my heart is giving up and I jsut don't want to 'feel' anymore? Anyway, AF is due in the next 4-5 days so I guess only time will tell...I hate waiting...

But hey, I'm going to make a turkey for dinner. It's defrosted now...Andrew's mother decided we needed one and Andrew's not interested in eating it but the boys really like it...and maybe the triptophan will help them sleep tonight? LOL...Wishful thinking...Seems that's all I do anymore is think wishfully. Oh well

No comments: