Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm frustrated with all this (could be a TMI pic)

CRAP! Yeah, since 3:00am I have been cleaning it up...I don't think it's because Harley is sick with a virus I think it's because of his overeating. I just don't know what to do? I'm thinking of having Andrew stop and get some depends...I just can't do any more of this today...

Harley was fine all day yesterday - no problems at all...When we got home we argued with him the rest of the night about eating...everytime we turned around he was crying about how hungry he was. He has now taken to eating non-food items again...his socks, the liners out of his shoes...*sigh* I just don't know what to do?

I think to fully grasp my frustration you should understand this is not just a typical My kid pooped on the toilet kinda thing...

Photobucket

Now when he sits in that position where do you think all of it goes? Not only that but as he was climbing up onto the pot today he 'shot' the shower curtain and bathtub as well...

I am trying not to be so frustrated...it's hard when I am POSITIVE this is from his eating disorder that we haven't been able to figure out....

I am having a hard time deciding on whether or not it would be worth it to get him some depends...It could go either way: either (1) make him lazy and he'll like it or (2) will it be the same situation in that he'll run to the bathroom and try to go on the toilet anyway...but with clothing I can throw away?

Because you see that's the other issue...every time he has this problem, he grabs every TOWEL!! he can find and puts them on the floor...So I have all this laundry and disinfecting and showering and I'm just flat out exhausted!!

No comments: