Thursday, December 25, 2008

Here's one picture *ETA: MANY more pics!! :)

I'll be back with lots more...I'm having a hard time picking which ones, so you may just have major overload if I can't decide...I promise by midnight the pics will be up!!
Photobucket

OK, I'm back after all!! YAY! They are going to give me time to do it now!!

Zac and Tyler's first look up close at all the gifts --
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sweet baby! Photobucket

Baby with momma (we had two cameras going this morning...)
Photobucket

Tyler and his Word World Legos -- he's loving it!
Photobucket

Harley got legos too
Photobucket

Robert got a couple of flying things (and shoes, a watch, a pen light and a few other things) but this is his favorite
Photobucket
And this is his second favorite -
Photobucket
Kelly is so beautiful...especially when she smiles
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nick was pretty mad...we didn't get him 'nuthun' for Christmas this year...
Photobucket

OK I tried to pick just one or two pics of each child with their favorite toy..but here are a few more...I'll make another post with the stockings (which we did AFTER gifts...and our Annual Silly String event!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Playdough was a big hit with Tyler and Harley...they got 3 sets between the two of them - they can make shapes, pizza or ice cream now :)
Photobucket
Tyler enjoyed the books too Photobucket
Photobucket
Andrew is a goof ball and will wrap ANYTHING!! Here he's wrapped up a Ziplock vacuum sealer as a family gift...
Photobucket

Photobucket

OK, that's all for now...going to play with the kids' toys...er...I mean the kids for a while and will be back to put up more pics...just stockings and stuff though...

No comments: