Monday, December 8, 2008

And more...

I know, none of us are looking in this one, but I still think it's a good one....
Photobucket

Tyler heard his very first real rooster say "cock a doodle doo"--He got a real kick out of it!
Photobucket
Look at that dimple! I love his dimples!!
Photobucket

Goofin' off, acting like we're pulling the wagon!
Photobucket

One of the few we were able to catch of Robert....
Photobucket

"Reading" with Helen Keller:
Photobucket

Tyler is always on the run! -- Oh see that cat in the background? He greeted us when we arrived and then followed us the whole time we were there...The kids got a kick out of it
Photobucket
Can't get him to stay still! :)
Photobucket
Shh, don't tell anyone, but Tyler is Kelly's favorite brother!
Photobucket

Ok, more to come (and I'm sure I have to come back and resize some of these too!). I've just got to upload them now...

1 comment:

Haley said...

Those are all really really good. The one of all 5 kids in the wagon turned out great, I love the ones of the little ones too, Harley looks so proud, very cute. Your dd is very pretty. Good job Tracy. :)