Monday, November 24, 2008

Solutions....

After my ramblings yesterday I decided to find ways to fix it...some of the things can't be magically fixed, but time will heal...

I put an ad on the Colorado Cafe to find a person who does photography as a hobby, explaining that we would love to do some outdoor pics of our family and then have them put on a CD and we would get them printed ourselves. We got two responses (which I think is pretty darned good). Now I just have to set up something to meet with them. There's on lady in particular I'm leaning towards who sent me pics of what she's done with her kids and grandkids. So there's that one....

I had to get out of the house yesterday so (after I took an hour long nap :)) I took the kids to the mall. It was really good for me...I was able to finally get some ideas from Robert & Kelly what they want for Christmas (unbeknownst to them)...and even more amazing was that in the 2 hours we were at the mall I saw not one pregnant woman? That was good for me. We alsop picked up some Frosted Cranberry oil for our 'Christmas house scent'...it's my favorite and they only carry it around the holidays...

I have to pat myself on the back more often...My goal this month has been to stay caught up on housework as much as possible. I never have more than two loads of laundry to catch up on and it's a wonderful feeling to go to the laundry room and see that all the laundry (except for a couple of pairs of socks) is done! That is quite an accomplishment in this house!!

And so far as Thanksgiving, the kids will be having Ham at grandma's so it's a good thing we went with turkey this year...at least they won't be like "Turkey again?"...

So there is another light at the end of that tunnel once again...and I know this time it's really not a train!

No comments: