Sunday, November 23, 2008

So much for that idea

The family pictures never got accomplished. I am crushed....The studio was running at least 2 hours behind--Harley was having a meltdown and didn't want to wait any longer. Andrew had to go to work. Tyler was tired and not looking too good and it was past Zachary's bedtime and they were still telilng us it would be another 30 to 45 minutes.

It sucks...I wish I knew someone with a good camera who could / would come over and take some pics of us as a family. I guess I can always set the timer on my camera and take a snapshot...Or I could just take the picture myself, once again leaving myself out of the picture? Maybe that's the way it was meant to happen?

I'm just so upset it didn't happen! I was so excited and once again it all fell apart. Why do I even bother sometimes? I'm not even sure when I'll be able to have all of us together at one time again so I couldn't just reschedule either...*sigh*

So no, there will be no pictures to share...well maybe some snapshots...But not real, quality, professional pictures...I'm so sad...

No comments: