Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let's Make a Deal!

Well, it's finally done...every last baby thing I own is now posted at Craigslist. The jumperoo was sold (for quite a steal I say....only $25!!)...The maternity clothes are going pretty quick at $5 a piece...

So if you're looking for a deal on a bassinet, slings, swings, baby clothes, maternity clothes...well I could hook you up!!

It pains my heart so much to start giving this stuff up and I've listed it for pretty average prices...figuring that people on craigslist always want to make a deal...

I've decided after 7 days on the provera that I am stopping it -- It's awful to have all these pregnancy symptoms and it's just making my depression worse. I think I'll finish charting till my FF VIP membership runs out...that should give me one more cycle....

No comments: