Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let's Make a Deal!!

Last night, as I was going to bed I stopped to talk to Harley. I told him we would make a deal...that if he stayed in his room and did NOT eat all the food (that's what he calls it) then we would go to Blockbuster to see if they had the WallE game for the PS2...He hasn't had his behavior reward of Blockbuster on Fridays for three weeks now due to one reason or another (ie: behaviors that are against the rules)...Then he kept getting up and wanting to go to Blockbuster now and began yelling at me. I told him if he didn't go back in his room and stay there, he would take another mintue off when we would go to Blockbuster. So I have a date with Harley at 10:30 this morning to take him to Blockbuster....

The best news is that it WORKED!! He stayed in his room and didn't raid any of the food stores (although we did try to find new stash spots when he wasn't looking yesterday), but there was no evidence of him looking for food either (usually we find a chair in the kitchen or food wrappers in the trash...

How many parents have to play detective and look for 'evidence' when they get up each morning??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo I see it I see it!!! Good luck I hope that means you will geta BFP in a day or two!!!