Friday, May 9, 2008

Two more things...in separate posts...Here comes #1

I took a belly pic yesterday. At my appointment two weeks ago, one of the doctors told me that I would show sooner AND look like I'm carrying twins with this pregnancy because of the spacing to Zachary's pregnancy. Now remember, I am at my pre pregnancy weight and this WAS flat(ter) 10 weeks ago...

what do you think? Am I chubby or pregnant?
Photobucket

Today I have had AWFUL Cravings for vegetables. I never crave vegetables!! I had to stop at Boston Market and get their vegetable medley...Then came home and ate an 8 oz container of veggie salad that Andrew got at the store...

Hmm, I'm waiting till next week...I want so badly to prove the doctors wrong and HOPE they WILL see a heartbeat then...They are going by LMP and a standard 28 day cycle...so I'm not necessarily measuring off....

Besides, I'll still stress out this week...Betas on Monday and Wednesday...We'll see what that brings...You know also I will have plenty of doubts and ups and downs in that time!!

Ok, post #2 is a MUCH HAPPIER POST!!

No comments: