Thursday, May 1, 2008

I seriously need someone's opinion...

leave me a note here, email me privately, leave me a message on the board...

Here's my situation: I'm scheduled to have an ultrasound every Monday to verify the viability of Andi/y. Well, Mondays are one of the busiest days of the week. If I continue to get the 'let's wait and see what next week brings' every Monday it will be hard to continue on the day and the rest of the week with the uncertainty pulling at my heart...

So I was thinking of calling and asking if we could do them on Fridays instead. I have nothing on my schedule most Fridays and I don't have to get up in the morning and function (I really mean bust ass) to get Harley and his stuff ready for school plus have the other two boys on my own. Kelly's always here on Saturday mornings and usually, one of her friends are too.

It would be so much easier to be 'preoccupied' with the uncertainty (or bad news if it comes to that) on a Friday/weekend.

Is that wrong of me to think that way? If you worked in the OBs office would you understand? (Keep in mind that they all know the family dynamics with Harley and his schedule plus the other kids too).

OK, still gotta make a post about Zac's surgery today too. Coming up next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok until I read the 2ww thread today, I did not know I could post a comment. So here is my take yes I think you should do your ultrasounds on Fridays if you explain to your ob that Mondays are just too hectic that is explanation enough. Are you still going to keep this mondays appointment though?