Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yes, still hopeful...Yes, still symptoms...I think I'm still pregnant!!

Well, if you're coming to check on me and how today feels?
I woke up still feeling hopeful. Am still feeling hopeful at this point. A couple of times today I had little panic attacks and had to take a few deep breaths...Ya know how it is when you feel 'wetness'. I was RUNNING to the bathroom to check for blood...but nothing still. Still having cramping but maybe that's just the constipation, since the only dairy I've been able to handle is cheese...at least I typically eat it with some wheat thins...giving me some fiber with it right?

The one thing I am afraid of at this point and keeps entering my mind is that I am feeling hopeful and am literally scared shitless that the u/s will show nothing again. I'm trying to keep those kinds of thoughts out of my mind but at the same time I have to face the reality that that might just be what I see...nothing...

However, the symptoms continue. My sense of smell is so heightened that the smell of anything makes me ill...I hope it doesn't continue like this. At least it's the weekend and I can have one of the older kids make dinner (Robert!!) and Kelly and DH have been changing diapers all day...really, I wretch and dry heave at EVERY smell!

The dizziness is still there. I've been 'having' to eat at least every 2-3 hours to help ward off the dizziness and nausea. I think these are all promising signs.

Perhaps the biggest thing that hit me today was the exhaustion! OMG...I got up at 5:00 today and usually can be up till 11:30-12:00 midnight or later...but tonight? It's 8:00 and I can't find the energy to post updates to the boards...On a typical day I function just fine on 3-4 hours of broken sleep...I can't even function on 6.5 hours of straight sleep! (thanks to Andrew and Kelly for taking care of things so I could get so many hours in a row).

To those of you checking in on me becuase you care...I hope this post is giving some peace of mind... Today (pregnancy wise) went very well....

Now Harley? That's a whole 'nother story...but I'm exhausted so I'm going down early!

Those of you who pray...Please continue to pray for me and my Andi-Bean!!

1 comment:

Josephine said...

I'm glad you're feeling more calm about this pg. I hit that point with B. I don't know if you remember but I just had a sense of calm that I did all that I could do and the rest was not up to me. And look at him! Also, a word of advice, stay away from the hpts. I took one with B., and with that calm feeling, I just never needed to check again -- despite after three losses in a row. You're good. And don't let it freak you out if they don't treat this as a high-risk pg. I was mad at first that they didn't do that for me, but then I realized they weren't worried about me. OK...sorry I'm taking up all your comment space! LOL!