Friday, April 18, 2008

Eating...another overnight binge...

I know when I wake up in the morning and there's a dining room chair in the kitchen that Harley has raided the food again.  So when I woke him today I asked what he ate...of course he wouldn't answer me...Instead he went to his room to retreive all the empty containers and proudly put them on display on the kitchen table...He ate:  1/4 pound dinosaur gummies, a bag of Chex chocolate peanut butter mix, 1/2 box of BIG wheat thins, a can of pepsi One and two glasses of water!
 
I just wish I had an answer to his eating issues lately. We had this under control but I can't lock EVERYTHING in the refrigerator!!  If I had room for a walk in pantry to be built, I would try that with a locking door knob...but there's no room to do that in the house.
 
Needless to say, he has a dr's appointment next week to further discuss this and the increase in behaviors we've been seeing. 
 
More news for today coming up....

No comments: