Monday, April 28, 2008

Cautiously optomistic?

Ended up going in this morning after all because the pain got worse as the day progressed. U/S shows the sac is still growing (progressed from a 4-5 week sac to a early 6 week sac since Thursday)--and "maybe a yolk sac" so I "should stay cautiously optomisitc".

I got a couple of pics of the u/s, but don't have a working scanner. I will have to see if I can get a pic of the pic and then maybe I'll post them...

I think I see where she's talking about but she also said that it could be my uterine lining (inside the sac?)...

She's having me cancel my appt for Wed and rescheduling for a week from today.

I'm going to be sick for the whole week with all this stress! Still awaiting results from the lab to see if I have a UTI...

maybe I should listen to the dr. Although she did stress that at my age, I have a 50/50 chance to losing this baby either way...my egg quality isn't good! Ugh!

I'm so tired of running the gamut of emotions...I go from sad, to sobbing to angry to edgy...My poor family has to deal with this...I am trying, but I'm so tired. I'm hungry but can't seem to force myself to eat. Water is giving me nausea and heartburn. Andrew was eating a fig newton in the van and the smell of it made me so sick I had to pull over to dry heave...Oh how I wish these symptoms meant something positive!

Guess I better get on the phone to reschedule Wednesday's appointment?

No comments: