Saturday, February 13, 2010

Echolalia....Echolalia

I swear Autism is fun at times...frustrating at others...it's nice to be able to laugh once in a while though....

Harley's echolalia is getting worse...everything, and I mean EVERYTHING I say to this child, the last word of my sentence is repeated...sometimes it's more than the last, but typically the last one...so now we have this thing going....

Harley repeats the last word I say...

I follow it by "echolalia" and he says "echolalia"....I did this at the pediatrician's office once and she about fell on the floor laughing...

I like to make people laugh.

I think I'm gonna upload a crapload of pics today....I have GOT to get some of these pics put onto CDs...since ALL of my camera cards are overflowing, so if you're a picture person, who likes to look at our pics...come back soon...and ENJOY!!

I'll probably try to get some up on facebook too...man I am so far behind in my pics!

No comments: