Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh and in addition

To the Harley issues we are dealing with, Zachary is sick. could be from all the smoke from the California fires making it worse, but today he had to have a nebulizer treatment. Yesterday and today I got a bfp...timing is all wrong and it may not even be a true bfp...maybe my tumor is producing hcg? I'm going to try to call the endochronologist to find out if it could possibly be that? If not then chances are my treatment will have to wait til either I lose the baby or I deliver whichever comes first.

Tyler starts preschool on the 8th and I found out yesterday that they won't be starting the bussing until two weeks after school starts. At least I don't have to have him there til 8:00 so that gives me 15 minutes more than I thought between the time Harley gets on his bus and the time that I have to have the boys ready, loaded and driving down the road....

Since Harley's not at school today I have to take him to music/behavior therapy. That's the only place I have to go...but I will have to leave here by 1:30 and this "special meeting" is scheduled to start at 12:30. I have no idea what to expect or how long it will last...Then I have to be back there at 4:00 to pick him up.

Tomorrow's a little different. Depends on if Harley goes to school...then it will be a tougher day for me since he and Tyler fight ALL the time! But then we have OT at 2:30, Speech from 3:30 to 5:30 and Parent open house at VoTech for Robert between 5-7. Kelly's open house is tonight. I'm not sure if we can make it unless we take ALL of the kids because it just so happens Andrew's gotta work from 6-7pm.

i better get off my butt and figure out what we are going to do for dinner tonight and tomorrow that's quick and easy...

No comments: