Monday, August 31, 2009

Had a busy weekend!



Friday night my children decided to throw an end-of-summer / beginning of school overnight party...(notice I didn't say slumbar party...they never do sleep when they get together like this!) I told them as always, I must get a group picture -- there are not many more times that we will have a group of teens over for overnight and I want to get it 'recorded'....


We roasted S'mores on the electric S'mores maker, played Scrabble and enjoyed beating each other at the sports games on the Wii...


Saturday morning they all fell asleep by 5am so at 10am I was down there clanging, banging and sic'ing the toddlers on them all (mmuuuwwwaaahhhahhahha)...then we had a big pancake breakfast and everyone but one of them went home...I got the pleasure of keeping Robert C. an extra day (whenever he comes he spends the whole weekend!)...

I sure am going to miss these days!

No comments: