Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I know...

it's so unlike me that I've not made many posts...been so busy. It's hard to get anything done with Harley home...and he's been home a LOT the last 2 weeks. I haven't had our meeting yet...not even scheduled yet and I'm getting frustrated again. Seems that they don't answer voice mails and emails!! I've been emailing them daily with no response...been VM them daily...still nothing!! GRH!

Tyler is potty trained, as of last night...he woke up dry and ran to the bathroom right away...so that's taking a lot of time...seems I get one thing done and have another thing to tend to!!

We had Harley's party (and Tyler's the week before)...we've had family meetings because the kids are stressing about going to Wyoming with their dad for the weekend. I've been trying to keep up with the house (and failing) because we've been spending so much time outside in the gorgeous weather.

I promise pics and a story about Harley's birthday are on their way!

No comments: