Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Harleyism: How about the forks? and spoons?

I am so sick of Harley watching Qubo ... but he's gotta have the tv on ALL the time, regardless if anyone's watching it!

I'm sure you've seen the commercials for "My Gold Envelope" right? ALL Day (that we were home anyways, it was a busy day!) -- he was saying we need to find things for "My Gold Envelope"...even saw the commercial enough times that he was able to get the phone number written down!! (And that kind of excites me -- he is using "resources") --

Well, I told him we had no gold to send them....

He runs to the silver ware drawer because our silverware "looks" gold...bringing me every fork and saying "how about this?" ...It took me a minute to think of a reason that would be "good enough" for him...and in the meantime, he went and grabbed every spoon! FINALLY! I responded with "How would we eat then?"

Thankfully he decided that wasn't such a good idea to send our silverware to My Gold Envelope....

The next thing I knew he was on a search for golden items....He found a gold crayon, a fake gold chain (made by Lego! :) ), some "Golden" Happy Meal toys...he looked at my camera, picked it up and said "nope, that's silver"...Hahaha

Then we dropped him off at Creative and the receptionist was wearing earrings, a necklace and some bracelets....he says "Do you know My Gold Envelope"? hahaha ROFLMAO!!

Today no mention of My Gold Envelope from Harley...Thankfully...Do you know what it's like to have a child ask the same question over and over again? AND to keep your patience and be creative with your answers? Man no wonder I'm fatigued LOL

No comments: