Monday, December 22, 2008

Everyone is back to healthy!

So we have a busy day planned...I need to take Harley for a blood draw (the doctor wants to rule out Prader-Willi Syndrome as a reason for his overeating). It's been really difficult as this child is constant crying he is hungry and it's really hard to keep all the food locked up all the time when there are other children in the house who need to eat...

I still have to get all the things from yesterday's agenda done...I am so happy that (so far) everyone seems to be over the stomach flu...everyone in the house has gotten it (except for me)...and I thought for sure I was feeling the ill effects and early symptoms of it last night so I went to bed at 7:30 and let Andrew and the kids put Zachary and Tyler to bed (am I bad for doing that?)

Andrew has a staff meeting today so it'll be just me and the children...We will have fun!! I can't believe Christmas is only 3 more days!? YIKES!! I've still gotta get the wrapping started (oh, I better add some more wrapping paper to my list of things I need to buy!)

And I am so glad that my O is getting more typical. Now that Andrew is over his sickness I am getting +opk (yesterday and today)...it's the best +opk I think I've had since I got pregnant with Zachary! Oh, I hope this one leads to a bfp in 2 weeks! I hope I can get a New Years' Eve BFP (but that would be a little early..about 10 dpo)...I'll take any bfp as long as it's sticky this time!

No comments: