Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Staying busy today...Got lots of stuff done (although I have 5 loads of laundry waiting on me).

The busier I stay the better off I am mentally (see the post below)

ZACHARY TURNS ONE TOMORROW!!! I think we will make Zac a little cake he can tear up tomorrow and then make a bigger cake for Saturday's party...This little one year old is gonna have a gaggle of teens at his party!! (and his family too of course) -- I was going to make an ice cream cake since he loves ice cream so much, but Harley wants to make the good old number 1 that he made for Tyler's first birthday...

Today we started to rearrange some things in the house so that we can get the Christmas decorating of the INSIDE of the house started!! Oh now I'm getting excited for the holidays!

shh, don't tell Andrew, but since we moved in, I've been wanting to move this stupid fountain out of the living room! --- I think I'm more excited about getting the fountain moved than opening up the space for the Christmas tree! -- A couple of weeks ago he moved the fish tank out of our bedroom (I hated that too!)...So slowly, I'm getting my way :)

No comments: