Thursday, December 4, 2008

10 dpo and....

BFN! :( I know it's still early... (click here for my chart). I just don't feel it this month anyway so I'm trying to brace myself for AF's arrival in the next 2 days... I thought the progesterone in the form I'm using it was supposed to have less side effects, but I sure am having plenty...I hate when my body plays games on my mind and makes me think that these could be pregnancy symptoms...

Boys are still sick so I haven't had time to go out and do any more birthday or Christmas shopping and all of this is just getting me down....So if you don't hear from me on any particular board (Jess!) Don't stress ok? Just trying to keep my downer mood off the boards OK?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll just check up on ya here, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Tracy you silly goose. Its still really early. your temps are still up and with the progesterone your lp should be longer. I had a BFN after AF was due then a positive later. Your still in the game. Hugs and babydust for you.