Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What really sucks

I am exhausted, I hurt...I took a vicodin and I still can't sleep. I hate to take sleeping pills, so I took 1/2 a unisom...still NOTHING?! I am so anxious...I don't like this waiting for the end to come. *sigh* ... No one is ever around this late so here I sit...trying to avoid the LF board -- I just can't handle all the bfps talking about having their first ultrasounds and everything. I really thought I was ok this morning, but as the day went on with no spotting and no signs of AF and the return of some of the pregnancy symptoms...what a cruel, cruel thing...

Just rambling...Guess I should try to lay down again...I hope I can get some sleep

ETA: What happened to the peace I woke up feeling yesterday? I had an awful night...I think I totaled two hours of sleep (and not even in a row). How am I supposed to feel better? My body and mind are not cooperating...I can't do this! I hate this! I'm getting so angry! If I can't have this baby, why is it holding on? Please just let me move on....

1 comment:

Haley said...

Oh Tracy, you sounded so much better this morning. Yes, stay off those boards! j/k Find something to do just for you. When do you go back to the dr?

Hang in there!