Monday, November 10, 2008

Update....

I just got off the phone with the doctor's office. They want me to go ahead and do the betas today (and until they reach less than 2)...I have an appt on Thursday with a new OB there, but the nurse I spoke to doesn't think "any of the providers in that office believe that progesterone supplementation helps to sustain a pregnancy". They REFUSE to do a Progesterone test....

The stupid nurse asked ... "is it possible it was a false positive?"...well first off, 21 tests that came back bfp ?? not only that but if it was a false positive would their bloodwork have shown a BFP? "DUH" Oh yeah she says....

In the meantime, I took a provera at midnight and another at 6 am hoping that maybe I can save my baby...I know stupid of me huh? I just can't stand the thought of losing this baby...I was just starting to think I could get attached to it...

I'll update later when I get my betas back....All I can do now is hope the provera helps the baby to reimplant and my betas start rising again....

No comments: